Thank you for your interest in staying with us! Please note: Our house was built in 1913 and noise travels easily between the apartments. For the comfort of our neighbors, and guests in the other unit, we ask that those who are visiting Savannah to “party” please select another of the many, more suitable, rentals downtown.
If you are comfortable with that, and the house rules below, we’ll be happy to host you while you’re in Savannah! Just a few more steps to confirm your reservation …
Please complete and submit the form below. You may securely upload a copy of your photo ID. Take comfort in knowing that our website is securely hosted, as identified by the https:// in our URL address. https ensures that your data is strongly encrypted as it passes from your computer to our web server and payment gateway servers. You may confirm that our site is secure using SSL Checker here. If you prefer, at your request, we will provide a secure email to which you may reply with your photo ID. Phone Jane (508) 279-1800 with any questions or concerns.
Booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the following:
- Confirmed phone number, email address, photo identification and payment information of the person booking
- First and last names of all those who will be staying
- Confirmation that you are comfortable with all of the information in the House Rules
- Full payment and signed rental agreement
- The apartments are suitable for children ages 12 and over
- The apartments are suitable for non-mobile infants. The apartments are not childproof.
- Animals are not allowed due to allergies.
- $50/night/person beyond 4 guests will be added to the booking fee. A firm maximum of 5 people allowed; first and last names of all persons in the reservation is required with booking request. Please let me know that you are comfortable with all of the information in the house rules and provide the first and last names of those who will be staying in your booking request message below.
- For violation of any house rule, you accept an additional charge of a rule violation fee of $200 per night stayed.
- This is duplex, and the upper unit is also a short term vacation rental. All parties are asked to observe quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. out of respect for the guests in the other unit.
- No parties allowed. Use of the apartment is limited to the registered guests.
- No smoking anywhere on the property; inside or outside due to allergies and fire hazard. Please smoke on the sidewalk or in the parking area.
- Do not use the yard as a bathroom. (yes, unfortunately, this has been an issue …. )
- You agree to be responsible for the replacement cost of any damaged or missing items, and liable for any damage to the property and its contents during your stay.
- Please note: We are on the corner of a through street so you WILL hear typical city street traffic of a bustling city. White noise machines and earplugs are provided in every bedroom.
- The upper unit, Savannah Sunshine, has many steps at both the front and rear entrances. Guests must be able to climb stairs.
- We have exterior security cameras that record video and audio. There are no interior cameras.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund if cancelled within 48 hours of booking as long as it is at least 14 days in advance of the check in date. Otherwise, refunds will be made at the sole discretion of the property owner.